NEW SPECIALIST TRAVEL INSURANCE FOR PEOPLE WITH PARKINSON’S
Whether you go on holiday to relax and get away from it all, explore and try new experiences or simply to catch up with loved ones, travelling should be a positive experience, not one full of stress and worry. We understand that it might be difficult for people living with Parkinson’s to obtain travel insurance, so we offer members of Parkinson’s Concierge specialist travel insurance that recognises everyone is different.
Our specialist travel insurance offers:
- Convenience – you can be covered in just one phone call with no separate referral for medical screening.
You can also get a quote and purchase a policy online
- Empowerment – the price you pay is based on your unique circumstances and how the medical condition(s) specifically affects you
- Reassurance – we can cover the whole travelling party not just those with pre-existing conditions or disabilities
- Support – our experienced team can help make sure that you get the right cover
- Freedom – we offer Single and Annual policies for EU and Worldwide Cover, and we also have a UK only cover
option that calculates premium on the cost of the holiday only
What is more, you will also benefit from 24/7 emergency assistance to give you additional peace of mind.
To start a quote online, please visit: https://assured.towergate.com/step1/ or alternatively,
you can call our team on 0330 123 5147.
Take the hassle out of travelling with Holiday Extra’s
We have partnered with the UK’s leading provider of airport essentials to make sure that you get your trip off to a flying start.
Whether you have a pre-existing medical condition or just find travelling a bit of a challenge, Holiday Extra’s offer Towergate customers a range of solutions
to make your travelling experience a bit easier and more enjoyable.
- Airport Hotels – a variety of hotels to stay overnight in, available with or without parking
- Airport Parking – choose from park and ride, meet and greet or standard parking with transfers included
- UK and Overseas Lounges – somewhere to keep comfy and have food and drink easily available whilst waiting for your flight
- Overseas Transfers – Easy transfers pre-arrange for your travelling party to get to your destination
- Airports by Rail – transport straight to your departing airport from your nearest train station
- Fast Track – security is a must, but long queues don’t have to be
- Late return cover – ensure you do not pay more for parking if your flight is delayed
Additional Peace of Mind
Travelling can be expensive and you want to be reassured you are getting the best value for money. Holiday Extra’s guarantee that if you find these
services cheaper elsewhere, they will provide you with a full refund meaning you can book with confidence and start focusing on your holiday.
To find out more please visit: https://www.holidayextras.co.uk/?agent=TGATE